PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
Only enhanced scannable QR codes will be accepted as proof of full vaccination along with government photo ID.
There will be no medical exemptions to enter events. If someone has a medical exemption they must present it to York Regional Health for approval before it can be accepted at the Markham Fairgrounds buildings.
All events are rain or shine. If severe weather begins, an update will happen on @mfgcomplex Instagram.
getting to mfg complex
Google Map by bus, GO train, and driving.
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol)
- Illegal substances
- Weapons of any kind ex. Pepper spray and mace
- Non-cream based and liquid /spray sunscreen
- Drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Over-the-counter medication or Eye drops
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Flyers, Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Oversized purses, bags, duffel bags, hydration packs
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras)
- No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Pets with the exception of service animals
- Massagers, Stuffed animals, dolls, Hula-Hoops, Frisbees
MFG is a fully accessible facility. Please note as we are an outdoor venue, our grounds may be uneven. All policies on service animals and support persons are available upon request. If you require seating please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMERAS / PHOTOGRAPHY
Professional Cameras, DSLR’s, Video Cameras, Laptops, iPads are not permitted on site unless you have pre-approved press accreditation. MFG can not store these devices for you and we are not able to coat check prohibited items.
All events are rain or shine.
Varies by event. Purchase tickets here
Cash, debit and all major credit cards